Thursday, April 17, 2014

Reasons why you should pick small home based business over bigger ones?

As I recall one time discussing with my sister, picking drugstores options for our parents. She mentioned that if we want better customer service we should consider small drugstores.  She quoted that small drugstores will try to impress the patients with their efficiency, delivery, quality and quick customer service. It proved that this discussion to be very true.
As for myself, a small home based SPA owner, I can’t afford losing any of my clients.  Also I assure that I will never use any product or do any service that I won’t feel comfortable to use on myself or my small family.
Safety:
There is never a shortcut when it comes to my client’s safety. As most of my clients are aware I don’t accept double dipping in waxing (safety hazard, though it saves money).
No services without gloves, except if in massage if required by some clients.
I follow high standards safety precautions so the metal implements are all washed & sterilized and the rest of tools are disposable. Disposables are always advised to be taken home by clients. 
The pedicure bowl is washed, scrubbed for 10 minutes in hospital approved disinfectant (antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal) after each use.
Quality products but very affordable services:
I am proud to hear from my clients that they noticed that I carry the high end products which they found in big spas. As few examples last week, I spent over $100.00 on advanced anti-aging moisturizer (50 ml).  Also the new matte nail polish top coat that I got lately from the States is $17.00 (before taxes).
So this is my promise to you that though I use quality products, I still think about my clients ‘budget and I do really care. I believe this is a genuine equation that very hard to find in bigger SPA’s because they have to pay for rent/mortgage/place luxury/wages…etc
As an example for the products used; Gewhol for pedicure, Sothys &Estee Lauder for facials, GiGi for waxing, OPI or Orly nail polishes
Clients’ comfort & Customer service:
My reclining bed is designed with your comfort in mind. My little room is located in a walkout basement which is pretty sunny but private. The room is a SPA environment where there is relaxing music background, lightly scented candles.  So it not a busy, rushed store where you have to get served fast. I work hard for clients’ satisfaction but in case of a problem occurrence, I always place my clients first.
Flexible Hours:
I am very open to working according to your schedule; I remember fitting several moms after their kids’ bedtime.  As this was the only time they can come for a relaxing service

No comments:

Post a Comment